Sunday 29 November 2015

Advent calendar–inspirations/ Kalendarz adwentowy–inspiracje

 

[IMG_80146.jpg][IMG_80095.jpg] 

Do you remember the advent calendar I made in 2011 from old wc paper rolls? It is still one of my most popular posts and items on Pinterest. Tonight I’m going to make one for this year. It will be different one. I will show it to you as soon as possible. Below is a bunch of inspirations I found on Pinterest, enjoy! Will you make your own calendar?

 

Follow Marysia's board Advent calendar on Pinterest.

 

Pamiętacie kalendarz adwentowy z rolek po papierze toaletowym, który zrobilam w 2011? Post z tym kalendarzem jest jednym z najpopularniejszych na tym blogu i na moim Pinterescie. Dziś w nocy będę robiła kalendarz na ten rok. Wy też robicie? Poniżej garść inspiracji z Pinterest, korzystajcie do woli!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your comments!/ Bardzo dziekuje za komentarze!